Last updated: October 29, 2021
Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Services: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information is information you may supply to us when you complete a survey, participate in a promotion, register on the Services or provide your e-mail address. When you access the Services you may give us permission to access information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook account, which allows us to obtain information from that account, like your name and email address. Whenever you contact Oliventures for help we collect your name and email address along with additional information you provide in your request so that we can provide you with assistance.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information
- Unique identifiers such as username and password
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you. We automatically log information about you and your computer. It may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the internet and use of the Services, browser type (e.g., Bing, Edge, Chrome, etc.), operating system (e.g., Windows, Google or Macintosh), IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the site (e.g., lycos.com). Non-personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and zip code
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device or other device that you use to access the Services. This information may include IP address, location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information, your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services
- When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store unique identification numbers associated with your device or mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device
- If you arrived at the Services through a link from a third-party website the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page
- Information about your activity while using the Services, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your usage.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Services.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of visit, date of visit, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your visits to and use of the Services that is not Personal Information.
We may combine the non-personal information that we collect with the personal information that we collect about our visitors.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Social Media Features and Widgets.
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not disclose any of your Personal Information collected by us to any companies except with our consultants or those who need it to do work for us or other companies under a common control or as disclosed in this Privacy Statement. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information.
When information is shared with a third party, that party is instructed to use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform their contracted functions. They are instructed to maintain the security of your personal data. These are some of the circumstances in which we share your Personal Information:
We may disclose Personal Information to contractors or service providers that help us provide services to you. For example, we may disclose your email address to email fulfillment contractors to send you emails from us.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas judicial proceeding, court orders or warrants served on us; or to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of third parties.
We will not sell your email address.
Links to Other Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites. Oliventures does not endorse and is not responsible for any content provided on linked websites or the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked website. Be sure to review the privacy provisions on any linked websites, each time you utilize any linked website because the linked websites may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Oliventures is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
The Services are not intended for people under the age of 18. We never collect or maintain information from persons we know to be under age 18, and no part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under age 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, we will promptly delete the information.
Location of Servers
How to Contact Us
8450 Westfield Blvd. Suite 220
Indianapolis, IN 46240
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org